Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Gloves are off

My personality is such that I can not tell someone how I really feel even when they piss me the fuck off. I will always soft shoe it with them. Say what they did that pissed me off, but not really make it all their fault even though it is. Well done doing that with my ex. Last night I told him I was on Bear411 and that Scott was keeping an eye on me making sure I don't talk to creepers. Well he was fine with it. Until last night apparently. Basically he sent me an e-mail saying how could I do it without talking to him first. Everyone else matters before him. And everyone will find out I'm gay and will say he's gay by association and that I'll lose my job and what not. Ok so if that's the case I see that my options are very limited. 1. I say fine your right and go back to Texas when my lease is up. 2. I stay here get off bear411 and become a bitter old man like him. 3. I keep bear411 and treat him as a roommate and nothing more. As you can see there is really only one option for him. I'm done living in this box he wants to keep me in. If he's gay by association then I won't associate with him anymore. I won't go with him to his mom, or help him get a cellphone plan, or anything for that matter. I'll get the groceries and I'll go to the gym alone. That's fine by me. I think the real problem is that he's realizing I'm getting back out there. Doing the only thing you can do when you want to meet a guy for a boyfriend. I can either do it online or I can go to the GLBT resource center and still be outed. So I'm bringing it up to him and explaining the options for him. Just as he is trying to box me in, I will do to him. And if he keeps pushing I'll point out that this is exactly why we aren't together. Because you think everyone in the world is out to out you and me. I couldn't have any friends because you were afraid they'd get to close. I deserve to be happy and clearly he only wants me to be happy with him.
I always thought in my head that this would be my build when I grew up. Sadly it isn't. I certainly don't have as nice of a body as this guy. I of course also didn't plan on those tattoos. I actually thought I'd have barbed wire on my biceps and a tattoo on each pec. I also thought I'd have pierced nipples. This all came from a wrestling game I had where you could create your own wrestler.
If I recall right this guy's name is Tyger Hudson. Maybe it was Tyler and they misspelled it. Anyway love the leather look. I think that looks good on most guys of any build. There are some guys that it just doesn't look good on, but he is certainly not one of them.
I think this guy has a view videos out there of him stripping and dancing with a boner. He always wore the cap and sunglasses. Unless I'm getting this guy confused with another. Sadly I don't think he ever did more than dance with a hard on. Also pretty sure he doesn't do those anymore.
Doc Rock certainly has no shortage of work does he? This is his 3rd out in public scene I believe. He tends to like to come back to places. I'm sure because he is gay for pay he knows who pays well and who doesn't. Does look good int his picture.

1 comment:

  1. Love the hot male stripper pic. What an amazing body and a beautiful huge hard cock! It's such a turn on watching strippers dance totally naked and perform with a raging hardon. Wish there were more clubs that allowed male strippers to dance nude with their dick hard in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete