Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Now to stay up

So now I have to not let flakey guys get to me this week. So basically I started this week with at least 3 days of sex planned and one guy I was chatting with to set something up to well no one. This guy who messaged me wanting to cuddle and come over flaked on me. My friend from texas is feeling down and just wants to be alone which I get. Not mad at him for not feeling up to it. Plus I know he doesn't flake. Well the other guy we were suppose to play with is sick. And he's suppose to be out of town today. Lastly is the guy I was chatting with to play with. Yesterday I messaged him and I got nothing. Now with him I'm not sure if he's a flake yet. Last I chatted with him his siblings had recently found out they had cancer. Well one knew they had it and the other just found out. Now if that is true (and it's sad that I have to say if it's true) then I can understand him not being real chatty so I'm going to just see what happens. He has my number if he wants to talk and I did tell him if he needed to talk just let me know. So right now I'm kinda feeling a bit pent up and a bit rejected. I know these are things that don't have anything to do with me, but I can't help feeling like it's on me.
So I'm going to try to remember it isn't me. It's them, but well....still hurts and still sucks.

1 comment: