Friday, September 19, 2014

Videos

First up is Rick bauer and cops. It's a two scene video. Rick was very big awhile back. I think it's mainly because of his build. His face gave him this boyishness with a hint of daddy. Oh and both scenes are threesome. Next up is Steve Parker and I believe Robert Black. The face looks familiar, but for the life of me I can't remember the name for sure. As we know I'm so great with names. Steve is tied down and gets used for awhile before he starts to power fuck. Third up is a verbal muscle top. It's an amateur scene and it shows, but in a good way. Clearly both guys are into the scene and as a result it's very hot. Next up is Christian volt getting fucked. I believe the top's name is Mike. I don't know the last name. I just know that him and his partner did a couples scene some time back. Both have done scenes with other guys. Then we have a guy waiting for daddy in a sling. Once the guy comes in it's right to business. I just can't help but wonder where this took place. By the looks of it, it's after office hours. Last up we have dr. daddy jacking off. I'm sure some of us have had fantasies about our doctors. This guy would definite be a problem for me if he asked me to drop pants..

9 comments:

  1. video 1 amazing Rick Bauer is banggagged by cops ! it is manly very manly
    video 2 .I love the bald man's long cock...
    video 3 that amateur guy fuck as rabbit
    vdeo 4 muscle Mike is amazing this man is hot as mother fucking his butt is incredibly
    video 5 ugly guys digusting
    video 6 wofff the sexy daddy The man is perfect. great to see mature gents still fucking with such intensity & pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. video 1 amazing Rick Bauer is banggagged by cops ! it is manly very manly
    video 2 .I love the bald man's long cock...
    video 3 that amateur guy fuck as rabbit
    vdeo 4 muscle Mike is amazing this man is hot as mother fucking his butt is incredibly
    video 5 ugly guys digusting
    video 6 wofff the sexy daddy The man is perfect. great to see mature gents still fucking with such intensity & pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old man with the mustache in the last video is perfect. dad Mike is furry and hot That huge round booty is fuckin incredible! I could just stare at it naked for hours. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. rick bauer and his muscle friends are hot in this scene ! i´d love to be fucked by cops
    that grandpa is gorgeous i love the way he mastubate i heard old Guys jack off all the time I do about 2 times a day but if I'm horny enough, I will 4 times

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck yah please Doe who´s that mature dad jacking? i just love to Watch Jacking off solo videos a great squirting orgasm.....OMG they felt so good. wow check out his horny face is is absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. sexy daddy blowing videos are pure manhood these fucker daddies are a bunch of perverts is incredible watch these horny guys teasing us in solos videos you can feel the lust on their faces
    oh god what I would not give to devour this dad look at 13:27 he roll his eyes in a intense orgasm
    holy crap !

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHIT the muscle hunks in first video are very very horny in special that muscle baby face with a hint of MAN I LOVE HIS FURRY ANUS !does anyone know the name of this movie?
    video 4 two great hot bears they're hot ..great pubes and hairy body Cristian volt has a hairy anus and fuzzy bush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. movie 1 called "Dearle de drogue aux anges" ! RICK BAUER is a muscle kid a hot and nice invitation to pederasty i lov it I'd love to fuck a muscle kid like this please blogger load more muscle teens
      I also liked that old man above a true spectacle of lust
      I'm obsessed by solo tease videos a true worship to Onan the god of masturbation he loved spill his semen on the ground

      Delete
  8. enjoyed that What are those muscle young brothers fuciking in video 1 ? Stripped off shirts and Dockers each other i lov pumped twinks
    what is that old grandpa he is having orgasm after orgasm You can tell from the expression on his face that he is in heaven
    enjoyed that

    ReplyDelete