Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Videos

Before I begin just a heads up guys. If you make a comment and don't see it shortly after then that means it was caught up in the spam filter. Usually this is because you are posting anonymously and/or you are sharing a website. I'm just basing this off the spam comments I've seen. I use to try to look at my spam comments and publish the ones that are clearly not spam, but at this point there are way too many real spam comments for me to try to find real ones. I just checked and I have over 1.3 thousand comments in spam folders. With that out the way let's begin. First up is Steffen Berlin. The thing about Steffen is that he isn't the bulkiest guy out there, but the dude has a huge cock and he is a huge shooter as well. I thought he was sexy, but wasn't sure if I was going to post it, but then I saw the ending and had to post it. Next up is tasting mr. goodbar scene 1. Apparently there was a party last night and this is the wake up call. It's a decent scene. The top is a big time shooter though. Third up is a vintage scene with a cop fucking a bar customer. Nothing extra to add. If you like cop scenes like me then you'll like this one. Then we have roman aleks fucking blade woods. Roman is a major muscle daddy. He plays the role very well. I know he's done at least one other scene with similar to this one. Pretty easy to see why he can get any twink he wants. Last up are some amateur guys fucking. As I've said time and time again. I love amateur stuff because they tend to have more chemistry. Mainly because these are two guys that are with each other by choice. There tends to be little to no editing so you get a raw look at two guys going at it. Plus they are more believable.

2 comments:

  1. i love big glutes but Steffen´s dick is just amazing i love big dicks and cum shoots too!!! Les Stine the bottom guy at video 2 is so sexy please more videos of him ! cops are my fetish i´d love worship a cop glutes yummmnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. woff that guy has edible huge dick mmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete