Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Videos

Sorry guys like I said my schedule is crazy last week and this week. I finally have some free time after work and the gym and I'm awake. Next week I may get back to a normal posting schedule since I'll be going in at 9:30 am v.s. 6:30 am. Anyway first up is Sven Gornstrom. In this he's getting worshipped by....crap lost his name. Anyway there is a version that focuses on the worshiper and i'll post it some time when I get the time. Anyway it's actually a nice turn on watching a big guy worshiping another. Will say it is kinda annoying that he downplays the Sven's size. Next up is Rico Elbaz. Normally I can't stand guys with long hair, but it's not too long and he keeps it in such a way that I don't really notice it. Plus it's pretty hot to watch him jack off. So of course I had to share. Third up is Aden Taylor.  I'm constantly getting asked to post more guys with hot asses well here you go. Even when it's fully covered you can tell that man has buns of steel. Next up is Damien Crosse and Dato Foland in hotel x. Or maybe it was hotel sex. Hard to tell. Anyway Dato keeps checking into a hotel in this one room and Damien loves to watch him. Well this scene is kinda 4 in one. Dato takes care of 2 guys before he catches Damien and invites him to join. Then it's Layton lee. This is another Legend Men guy. And it's pretty easy to see why he made it. He's not super muscular, but what he does have is so hot. Last up is a Threesome while a guy watches. I will say the guy watching doesn't cum which is sad because well I bet he's a shooter. I think this is from a Dragon Media movie, but I don't know which one so I don't know the back story. Then again like it needs it.

4 comments:

  1. fuck just muscle Bulls !! Sven Gornstrom getting worshipped it´s so fucking hot sven is huge and muscled
    how about Rico Elbaz i´m crazy about men with long hair look at that big bubble butt make me wet
    Aden Taylor dat ASS BULL!!!! Aden LOOK LIKE A BEFF BULL! the most fuckable ass Perfect for ramming my tongue between those juicy asscheeks and rimming that tight hole until he shoots a load of protein

    ReplyDelete
  2. buddy Where are you working now days? hot post as always!!!
    wooof guy#1 hot muscle blond i´d like dove my face between his sweaty butt cheeks, peeking out his hole!
    guy#2 tasty brunet it´s is amazing I love the way he spreads his buttocks and rolls that smooth ass in bed
    guy # 3 is awesome black beast it´just handsome and massive Would love to sniff an rim both of those globe round glutes omg Why are black men so beautiful?
    guy#5 a black stud this guy has a great ripped muscle love his bubble ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam taylor and Rico Elbaz love those phat asses. Perfect for ramming my tongue between those juicy asscheeks and rimming that tight hole until he shoots a load of protein

    ReplyDelete
  4. good lucky for you Doe !!
    guy in pic is Nick German is hot and loves self pics! The very big, very built Sven Gornstrom ha been very much disputed for muscle worship omg he´s a viking god! sorry Doe but i love long hair men Rico Elbaz tease me with his muscle ass he is so manly But nothing I said nothing compares to Adam taylor´ass love DAT ASS his red head cock too! post more black with red head cock is so sexy love black men!

    ReplyDelete