Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Videos

I'm still here guys. Like I've said before I'm in training and right now my schedule is crazy. Plus I had my mom visiting this weekend so I'm really trying to get into the swing of things. First up today is Duke miller getting fucked. For those of you who don't know, Duke Miller was really big back in the day. It was constantly pointed out that he was straight, but it seemed more often than not he was getting fucked just like this. Next up is Brock Hart getting fucked. I don't know which of the fake aliases is Brock, not that it matters. Basically both guys are "watching" a game (even though they start off with their hands in their pants). It's really a basic fuck scene. Third up is a Manavenue cum countdown. It's a compilation of different guy's cumming and jacking off. I think it was voted the best 10 for the previous year. I think it was for the 2009 year. Don't know why that number sticks in my head. Next up is Fabricio. A basic jack off scene. Nothing to really add here. Last up is Kevin Conrad jerkoff fantasy. This is the other part of a video I posted awhile ago with Sven I believe. In this scene Kevin is "worshiping" Sven and eventually jacking off thinking about him.

5 comments:

  1. Sven conrad is so sexy muscle ripped i´d love to see him bulked!! i have a big fetish with straight bodybuilders being fucked wofff video #1 Duke miller getting fucked is crazy his straigth ass hole devoured by young man. Fabricio is hot too i think he jack off all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to roll up the rim that straight bodybuilder with my tongue. Brock Hart is a delicious dad I'd love to play with those furry balls
    But my fav are Fabricio and Sven conrad i just love their shaved bodies please adimn more videos of guys with shaved cocks and cunts Fabricio tease us fingering his shaved hole No hair is best for men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shit fuck yeahhhh ! amazing muscle studs Duke miller has his ass full drilled Perfect for ramming my tongue between those juicy asscheeks and rimming that tight hole until he shoots a load of protein wow....
    Fabricio is hot as hell i love when it shake that ass for cameraman it´s A HORNY fucker whore STUD

    please Doe Get me a question What does expression mean? ....."make a sticky mess for me"... in a gay sex man to man? would be the same as shit dirty dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a married 30 something y / o guy who understands completely. I am overwhelmingly straight, but I like to suck cock. I sucked about 17 different people since I was a teenager. The vast majority, over the last ten years. It was a fantasy that I just needed to throw away. Most men do not come, but gave me a load and I swallowed it and I loved it! I have no romantic interest in men whatsoever. I do not want to kiss them, just suck their cocks and playing with his balls. Like I said, I have no romantic interest in men at all. I'm just very basis of sexual line. I have been married for a long time and only had sex with women while a third gave me a blowjob. My advice is to follow your fantasies and have fun. I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabricio Duke miller and Brock Hart are my favourite men in this post
    Fabricio and Duke miller both have a ASS KILLER! i want to see Fabricio fucking other guys !!!

    ReplyDelete