Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dragging on through

It has been a super slow day at the store today. Had one real customer all day. Everyone else was looking for something Dr. Oz was mouthing off about or looking for something we are out of. Days like today make it hard to want to come to work. Also whenever I get too much time to myself I get into my head and that leads to a real negative place real fast. Hoping that the warmer temps this weekend will help it look like spring around here. It's just so depressing right now.
 Jim Ferro is another guy that seems to get bigger every time I see him. His big clam to fame is that he was the first guy to top Samuel Colt on camera. It was a very hot scene. Would have been a bit otter if he kept the PA off so that he could have got a good blowjob without chocking Sam. Just want to snuggle up to that chest.
And another photo of Bo Dixon who actually looks like he's shrunk down a bit. Not in a bad way mind you. Just he seems less like a Behemoth and more like an approachable guy in great shape. 
 Now this is something rare. I've never seen a guy that cut without having huge bodybuilder proportions. He also has that really innocent face. If he smiled at me and invited me back to his place I'd be putty in his hands. It would also be really hard to not feel him up.
I've always wanted to go skinny dipping. Certainly wouldn't mind it with this guy. Knowing me I'd be very nervous and need a guy to take charge. He looks like the type to do whatever he needed to in order to get your mind focused on the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment