Monday, July 30, 2012

Still more growing up to do

So earlier last week I met this guy on bear411 and we got talking. He's this cutie red head, but lives quite a ways away. I know a bit of a here we go again type scenario. Well unlike the others he has let me in on a lot more of his personality and life than the others did. Plus he's talked to me on the phone once (the other guys never did) and even skyped me twice. Around this same time I met this other guy on bear. Now he lives closer (not by a lot) and has made it seem like he wants to come drive up to meet me. Now this guy is actually transgender. A woman to a man. I've talked to him over the phone and seen pictures and the only way you'd tell is the fact he does have a pussy v.s. a dick. But then again the way he talks you'd never know. And like the first guy has let me in (not physically) more so than most. I've told both of them that I live with my ex. Both still talk to me even after that. Now I refuse to get my hopes up cause 1. they don't live around here and 2. I still have to deal with my ex. Plus the first guy did remind me I do have some growing up to do and I do need to learn a bit more empathy for my ex. He is living with the guy he loves even if he's not loved back. He can't heal until I'm gone. Well either way I'm taking it all slow and not getting my hopes up.
 I find this picture interesting because you never see bodybuilders really nude while they are oiling up. Usually they put a hand or a towel over their junk. So it's a rarity. And it's in black and white. The thing is that based on the body of this guy this picture really isn't that old. Really plays with your head.
 I know this is a morph. Sadly you can easily tell. Well I can, but I still find it hot. I always liked El Nasser because he was the only bodybuilder I saw for a long time that wore glasses when he was in Muscle & Fitness. So I've always wondered what he looks like naked. Sadly this isn't him, but it does spark my school boy curiosity once again.
 If this guy walked into the store right now I'd turn into a babbling like an idiot. He has this dominating presence which does turn me on. I'm sure he's a very nice guy, but I wouldn't mind him taking control in the bedroom. Plus you got to love all those tattoos. Well I love all those tattoos. Could get in real trouble with this guy.
Oh so many dirty things going through my head with this picture. 1. It has Rocky LaBarre so you know I already love it, but there is a jockstrap around his ankles. So that leads to 2. which is me picturing servicing that cock of his or getting to rim him with it on. I'd so love a Rocky of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment