Thursday, December 29, 2011

What doesn't kill you right?

If the saying what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is correct then I better be able to move a mountain after this week. My life has become this soap opera and I want it to end. Let's start with Scott. I was talking to a friend of his yesterday and he informed me that Scott has already found a new "love of his life". Wow that was quick wasn't it? Especially because not a month ago when I "got over him quickly" he threatened to disappear. Apparently this isn't a new thing with him. He apparently falls in and out of love quite quickly. Then there is the drama with my ex who himself is just a walking soap opera. He's having issues with his whole family right now which just drains me. I of course have to hear about it because he refuses to step out of his comfort zone and attempt to make any friends. Then there is my date drama. So since I asked that guy out we usually have a quick text chat through out the day. Well now he won't talk to me. So it makes me wonder are we even on for Saturday. Someone who knows him commented saying he's shocked that he's not going to the bars on Saturday. So I figure tomorrow I'll pin him down to a time and if he doesn't respond then I know I wasted yet another week of my life on a guy that wasn't worth it. But wait. There is far more. I met another guy on grindr and we were talking and he found out today that I asked a guy out for new years eve. Well he got all hurt and basically seems like he'll disappear. Ugh just want the drama to just stop. And I have this feeling that Brock is going to stop into the store today, tomorrow, or Saturday and ask me to go do something New Years Eve. Which I don't want to do because he clearly has no interest in me. If he did then he would respond to texts even if it's just to say I'm busy. Or he would have responded to the e-mail I sent him. Why the hell are men so complicated. Starting to wonder if it would be easier to date chicks. Probably less drama.
I like this picture just because of it as a whole. A guy teasing us as he gets out of the shower. Has that smirk of yeah I know you want this ass. It's a photo that really captures you. You can't help but not notice his look.
Sometimes I think most of the photos I have are of huge hairy guys, but I do have nothing against leaner and smooth guys. Personally I truly don't know which I prefer. I like hairy just because it's fun to run my hands through it, but smooth is well smooth. There is nothing wrong with a lean guy as we can plainly see with this image. I've never been with a shaven guy so I truly can't say I prefer one to the other.
This image of Brad Hollibaugh reminds me that I haven't seen a recent image of him. The most recent image I've seen of him was dated 2010 if I recall right. What happened to him? Has he just guarded his images a lot more? I went to his website and doesn't look like it's really been updated since January of this year. If anyone knows feel free to say so in comments.
This is something you don't see all too often. It was a big thing back in the 70's. Can't remember the name. It was vacuum something. Basically where you suck in everything and make your core kinda flat. The reason why it kinda disappeared was because steroids really started becoming an everyday thing. With steroids not only do you gain muscle mass, but your organs enlarge too. It's why a lot of bodybuilders have extended bellies. So most don't have the capability to suck everything in like this. This is something that is slowly coming back mainly because of natural shows. A lot more guys are choosing to go natural and are avoiding the enlarged organs to make this pose possible. Just a little fun fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment