Friday, June 4, 2010

I had a good morning

I got to edge today and it was a really good one. I plot down on the car and start jacking to the new video I made. I mean my dick was really responding. I mean it just felt really good. I even found some really hot clips on the web. I downloaded some really good videos. I mean I was just super excited. Until my computer started acting up. That for some reason made me really hot. I mean I was starting to sweat. I think it was the thought I might have to get a new computer a lot earlier then I was planning on. Anyway so I continue with my bating. Then wham I get the biggest urge to cum. Now when I edge I'm really just enjoying the sensation of jacking off more then the ending, but I mean my dick was just ready for it. I just had to blow my load. Wow did it feel so good. Just recalling it is getting my dick hard. So yeah really good day. In other news. I figured out why I could never be a bodybuilder. It's not that I couldn't get the body if I worked harder. It's pics like this that make me realize I can't do it.
I'd truly be that guy. Because I would be rock hard being around all the bodybuilders in the pump room. I wouldn't be able to help it. Then my dick would barely fit into my posers and it would be peaking out all the time. It would be really bad because I would be at a natural bodybuilding contest (because I will not do roids) and I find those guys really attractive. Hey at least I know my limitations. Now onto the videos. First up is a video called Pokers and Strokers 2 from Man Avenue. I always like Man Avenue's stuff. They typically get big guys that are natural. You can tell by the amount of cum and lack of a huge belly. Anyway this one is just a collection of some behind the scenes clips and some cumshots. And there is plenty of that to go around for sure. Next is a video I grabbed off xtube. It's a hands free cumming. I always admire guys that can do this. I can't. Well I should say I haven't tried since I enjoy stimulating my dick so much. I will say if my boyfriend could do this I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him since I would know how to stimulate him. Next up is a muscle daddy jacking. This guy has a very nice build and a very nice dick. I love amateur stuff like this. Very hot. Next up is a nice muscled stud getting fucked. Now usually I don't like Mike Hancock stuff, but this one is pretty hot. Don't know if it's the guy getting fucked or the guy doing the fucking, but it gets the blood flowing south. Helping the bring up the rear (no pun intended) is Jay Benjamin and Rob Jones. This is one of the few times I've ever seen Jay Benjamin bottom. I must say he does it well. Anyway I was big into cop scenes back in the day and this was one of my favorite ones. Lastly is the last scene from big boys club. Yeah that's just how it happened. I was trying to find out who the guys were, but ended up finding out that this was the final scene. On a side note. Wow phones use to be huge. Nicely built guys going at it. I love it.









No comments:

Post a Comment