Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Videos

Gotta apologize again. I said I would be better this year, but I have been busy and not feeling well. I'm going to try to post at least twice a week. More would be better, but not going to make promises I may not be able to keep. Plus I know at my old pace a lot of guys were complaining they were missing videos so I slowed down and well slowed a bit too much. On to the videos. First up is Daddy Sal and Paul Carrigan. This is one of those wrestling/fucking videos. The wrestling isn't the super hot part the fucking is. And both guys really shot at the end. Certainly a hot one. Next up is Adam Reich. Just a heads up that sometimes the video does lag. He's not one of my favorites, but I'm sure a lot of you would enjoy this one. Third up we have a big guy getting sucked off. On a side note I wish NYSM would really pay attention to their editing when it comes to giving credit. I must say for a "straight" guy he sure seemed to really get into having a guy suck him off and rub him all over. Watch and you'll see what I mean. Last up we have a bit of muscle worship and fucking. One thing Manavenue does well is find some really buff guys and play to that. One day I probably will subscribe for a month, but until then I'll take what I can get. Wouldn't mind finding these guys and really going at them.

4 comments:

  1. woof video 3 i´d love to give a great rimjob in that giant bull´s anus!! Adam reich is another muscle monster great videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. great videos those wrestilling muscle daddies are hot as fuck !!! adam reich is a real muscle mamooth i lov his pink hole and cock

    ReplyDelete
  3. great videos those wrestilling muscle daddies are hot as fuck !!! adam reich is a real muscle mamooth i lov his pink hole and cock

    ReplyDelete
  4. fucking LOVE the first picture how it shows the white spandex coming down those ENORMOUS thighs under the shorts. wtf a turn on, it just makes you kind of see the shape of his arse better or something.

    ReplyDelete