Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Videos

First up today is an oral scene. Even though it is only an oral scene, it's very hot. Both guys are well built and shoot quite a bit. There is some plot in this scene which makes me want to see the rest of the movie. Next up is a birthday gift for daddy. It's a camera and of course the first thought both haveis to record themselves having sex. I would do the same if I was them. Third up is one of my favorites for today. Rob Romoni gets fucked by big black bull. I've shot to this scene many times. It's a sure fire way to get me going that's for sure. Next up is Ken mack and brent. I don't know what studio put this out, but glad it exists. Both guys are clearly into each other. Last up is max tony and jason. I believe Max and Jason are the couple and Tony is the third. This is one of those scenes where you can skip around and find something you like. You don't really miss anything in this scene. It's all hot. A lot of kissing and touching and humping and sucking. Great ending too.

3 comments:

  1. fuck that big black bull.is awesome! i´d love to milk him everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guys in first video are hot both have amzing ripped muscle bodies i love that guy with big norse who´he?. if I had a father like that I also do the same
    I envy Rob Romoni I would love to be fucked by a horny black bull like that it´s juice pecs and a ass who i ´d eat for hours mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i just love american black BULLS ! I've always wanted to be gangbanged by mucles black bulls he´s great big ASS i´d like dove my face between his sweaty butt cheeks
    LOAD MORE BLACK BULLS BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete