Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Videos

First up is the first scene from the movie Out on the farm. Basically Jake Ryder's character is looking for a new start and decides to work at a farm. He decides to play pool with his coworkers which of course turns into a foursome. You can imagine that most of them do some sort of physical labor. I would say ranchers if they all were hairy. Next up is a horny boy who wants more play time with daddy. I must say it's kinda unbelievable that if someone did that, that you wouldn't at least say let me finish this article or something. But the boy does get what he's looking for. Third up is a Virile daddy fucking a twink in hotel. Kinda easy to see why us younger guys go for older guys. Then again they do say that sex gets better with age. Mainly because you don't pop off so easily. Last up is Martin Mazzo and Alex Brando. Alex is very much a rough top. As you will see. I posted a still awhile ago from this scene and I promised that I'd post it as soon as I found it. Well I found and here you guys go.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing ranchers Short, bulky . So damn sexy. I would lick them up from head to toes and all the way around. Alex brando is very hard i love their muscles

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love hairy muscle daddies ! Martin Mazzo is amazing tasty and fur!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin Mazzo is the best men ever a real Gorilla man showing his hairy body i have no limits on body fur... absolutely awesome to look at and play with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooff Alex Brando is extremely sexual and RIPPED MUSCLE XTREME! Fuck who´s tha dad on third video?? he´s gorgeous and sexy

    ReplyDelete